SUBMIT ORDER REQUEST

Tailored Offers for Business Customers

For businesses in need of 10 devices or more: from our smartphones, tablets and laptops categories (yes, you can mix & match).*

*For less than 10 devices, please use our online shop.
Interested in other products? Feel free to send us an email: businesscontact@refurbed.com

Refurbed products are up to 40 % cheaper than new ones. However, they work exactly as new. Our team will create a tailored quote for you with the best rates possible – and you receive a business invoice for your accounting.

Refurbishing also causes 70% less CO2 and drastically saves electrical waste. We compensate for the remaining 30% emissions by planting a tree for each device. This means your company can purchase and use 100% sustainable technology.

Spur on the circular economy with us and get a min. 12-month guarantee on every appliance.

Sustainable and Cost-Saving

Including shipping costs

Min. 12-month warranty

Greener than new

One tree planted per device

Send Us an Order Enquiry:

Outline products and quantities from our smartphones, tablets or laptops categories.

For us to compile the offer as quickly as possible, we ask for: quantity, device name, storage space, condition, colour, link to website (optional).

If you do not have any preferences, we will choose the best option for you.

Contact details

Frequently Asked Questions

Kontakt

Bei generellen Fragen zu Ihrer Bestellung richten Sie sich direkt an:

Advantages for Your Company

SUBMIT ORDER REQUEST

Tailored Offers for Business Customers

For businesses in need of 10 devices or more: from our smartphones, tablets and laptops categories (yes, you can mix & match).*

Refurbed for Businesses

Refurbed products are up to 40 % cheaper than new ones. However, they work exactly as new. Our team will create a tailored quote for you with the best rates possible – and you receive a business invoice for your accounting.

Refurbishing also causes 70% less CO2 and drastically saves electrical waste. We compensate for the remaining 30% emissions by planting a tree for each device. This means your company can purchase and use 100% sustainable technology.

Spur on the circular economy with us and get a min. 12-month guarantee on every appliance.

Sustainable and Cost-Saving

Advantages for Your Company

Send Us an Order Enquiry:

Request

Contact

For general questions about your order, please contact us directly:

SmartphonesiPhonesSamsung Phones
Huawei PhonesiPads

Frequently Asked Questions


All refurbed products function exactly like new devices. The

visual condition of the units is selectable, however. Which

categories are there?


Excellent

Works like new, looks like new.

Very good

Works like new, may show slight signs of use.

Good

Works like new, may show significant signs of use.




1. You send your enquiry:

You send us a non-binding enquiry. Please fill in all fields, as only complete enquiries

can be processed. If you do not have a preference for certain criteria, we will

look for the best offer for your company.

2. We send you your personalised offer:

We will create the most suitable and favourable offer for you.

3. Invoice sent & paid:

If you agree to our offer and our terms and conditions, you will receive your business

invoice from us.

4. Shipping:

After receipt of payment, we will assemble and ship the goods within just a few working days.




All our products come from certified and inspected dealers. You get your device

incl. necessary accessories. Our quality team checks the origin of the devices to ensure

that you always get the best quality. Also, our refurbishment process includes data cleansing,

so you can be sure that the products are received will all be at factory settings.




By buying fully refurbished appliances, you can easily contribute to active environmental

protection. Refurbished products cause significantly less emissions than newly produced

goods and reduce the generation of electrical waste. In addition, we plant a tree

for every product sold to compensate for the emissions from refurbishing. Sustainable

procurement is therefore another step towards achieving your sustainability goals.




We are very happy to take back your old appliances. For quantities of 10 units or more,

we will be happy to make you an attractive offer. To do so, please send us

an enquiry by email to businesscontact@refurbed.com.




You can sell any old device with a minimum quantity of 10 pieces at refurbed.

Especially smartphones, laptops, PCs and tablets are of interest. Please note

that we cannot accept locked devices (for example: iCloud locked phones).




- If you have more than 10 devices for sale, please send us available information about

the devices (amount, name, description, condition). The more information we receive,

the better the offer price can be defined. Information regarding the period in which

we should offer the goods and a potential minimum price will also help us to process

your request effectively.

- The equipment is then offered to our network of refurbishers.

- Should one or more of the refurbishers be interested, we will propose the best offer to you.

- If the offer is acceptable to you, we will purchase the goods from you and, in the case of

large orders, take care of the collection as well as the certified data erasure (if required).



All our products come from certified and inspected dealers. You get your device incl. necessary accessories. Our quality team checks the origin of the devices to ensure that you always get the best quality. Also, our refurbishment process includes data cleansing, so you can be sure that the products are received will all be at factory settings.

By buying fully refurbished appliances, you can easily contribute to active environmental protection. Refurbished products cause significantly less emissions than newly produced goods and reduce the generation of electrical waste. In addition, we plant a tree for every product sold to compensate for the emissions from refurbishing. Sustainable procurement is therefore another step towards achieving your sustainability goals.

1. You send your enquiry:
You send us a non-binding enquiry. Please fill in all fields, as only complete enquiries can be processed. If you do not have a preference for certain criteria, we will look for the best offer for your company.

2. We send you your personalised offer:
We will create the most suitable and favourable offer for you.
3. Invoice sent & paid:
If you agree to our offer and our terms and conditions, you will receive your business invoice from us.
4. Shipping:
After receipt of payment, we will assemble and ship the goods within just a few working days. 

What quality can I expect when buying refurbed products?

All refurbed products function exactly like new devices. The visual condition of the units is selectable, however. Which categories are there? 

How does the ordering process work?

What are product conditions?

Why does buying refurbed products help to achieve sustainability goals?

Excellent
Works like new, looks like new.

Very good
Works like new, may show slight signs of use.
Good
Works like new, may show significant signs of use.

Including shipping costs

Min. 12-month warranty

Greener than new

One tree planted per device

Can old appliances be sold to refurbed?

We are very happy to take back your old appliances. For quantities of 10 units or more, we will be happy to make you an attractive offer. To do so, please send us an enquiry by email to businesscontact@refurbed.com.

LaptopsTablets

What can I sell?

You can sell any old device with a minimum quantity of 10 pieces at refurbed. Especially smartphones, laptops, PCs and tablets are of interest. Please note that we cannot accept locked devices (for example: iCloud locked phones).

How does refurbed's BuyBack programme work?

  • If you have more than 10 devices for sale, please send us available information about the devices (amount, name, description, condition). The more information we receive, the better the offer price can be defined. Information regarding the period in which we should offer the goods and a potential minimum price will also help us to process your request effectively..
  • The equipment is then offered to our network of refurbishers.
  • Should one or more of the refurbishers be interested, we will propose the best offer to you.
  • If the offer is acceptable to you, we will purchase the goods from you and, in the case of large orders, take care of the collection as well as the certified data erasure (if required).

© Refurbed GmbH | T&C| Privacy Policy| Imprint| Cookie Policy